Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Miss Kate's Room

So after Kate's lovely shower (which is waiting on pictures so it gets the post it deserves) I decided to get Kate's room for real ready for her so I could take some pictures of things from the shower in a background that wasn't organized chaos. :) I finally took some pictures after I got everything moved around (which was a freaking lot of stuff!) The furniture in these pictures is my furniture from when I was a little girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made the picture above the crib (as many of you know, I'm sure) and the bedding is Amy Coe's Pink Pop bedding. I scored it at TJMaxx for 19.99 for the whole set! I found it on ebay for 129.99 so I was really proud of myself. It's discontinued so I guess that's why it was so cheap. :) I found the peonies at Carlton cards around Mother's day for 4 bucks a piece. I'm still looking for a mirror or something for above the dresser and a mobile of some sort. And curtains. :) The mobile that matches the bedding isn't very cute. So I guess that's my next mission...

No comments: