Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tate Farms 2010

So we went to Tate Farms on Columbus day and I FORGOT MY CAMERA. I had it around my neck, decided to change shirts and took it off placing it on the bed, and thought "I'm going to forget that right there." And sure enough, I did. GRRR. So the only way I was even SLIGHTLY ok while we were there is I promised myself we would come back, camera in tow. And I'd even order new shirts for the kids so the pictures would be particularly cute. Ha, ha.

We went with friends of ours both times, and miraculously the first time our friend had her own camera. Some of the best pictures were from the first time.

They have a firetruck all fixed up, and both kids loved it.



Kate apparently likes anything she can drive. =)



Dash was just a little too cool for his own good. =)



In the house of pumpkins...





Buried in corn...





Playing on the rides...



After the corn bin, Dash went through a hay maze, and at the end of it he said "I have corn in my shoe." So John took off his shoe...



I'll say.

Tackling the giant tire pile...



This slide is two stories tall. Dash is fearless. At least towards giant slides. He's terrified of baths. =)



I could not get Kate to stand still to save me life. Here she is taking off. =)



This one's better, it's from the first trip...



Driving the tractor...



We all had so much fun. I love what they do out there. TONS for the kids to do, 10 bucks to get in, pumpkins are cheap... Just a great time for what you pay.

Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Love the shoe full of corn! And the kids are growing fast!!!